Stock Trading Professional Certificate: Online
Taught by instructors with decades of experience on Wall Street, Peter Tuchman and David Green, deliver a comprehensive course that equips students with the skills and knowledge needed to become savvy stock and options traders. This professional certificate program offers an intensive introduction to the complex world of trading and will provide an invaluable foundation for the strategies and techniques used to navigate volatile equities markets with technical analysis and risk management.
The Stock Trading Professional Certificate program is broken down into 8 modules:
- Language of the Stock Market
- Money Management
- Chart Basics
- Scanning for Stocks
- Using Bracket Orders
- Techniques for Trading
- Swing Trading
The final step will be the Stock Trading Professional Certification Examination.
- The examination comprises 20 questions.
- Total examination duration is 60 minutes.
- You only have one attempt.
- You'll need to score 70% or higher to pass the examination and be awarded the NYIF Stock Trading Professional Certificate.
- If you do not pass the final exam on your first attempt, you may purchase a retake exam for $99. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Those participants who pass the examination will receive a Stock Trading Professional Certificate from the New York Institute of Finance (NYIF). A NYIF certificate is a valuable addition to your credentials, proving that you have acquired the desk-ready skills that employers value. David Green and Peter Tuchman are available via the discussion forum and will respond within 2-3 business days.
Bonus! Sign up today and receive 5 days of free mentorship through David Green’s live trading room.
Duration : 9 Hours
- Module 1: Language of the Stock Market
- Module 2: Money Management
- Module 3: Chart Basics
- Module 4: Scanning for Stocks
- Module 5: Using Bracket Orders
- Module 6: Techniques for Trading
- Module 7: Swing Trading
- Module 8: Options
- Stock Trading Professional Certificate Examination