The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Customer Protection Rule 15C3-3 - Online
Learn how the three main purposes of the Rule 15C3-3 protect customer interests and how they affect the regulatory environment within firms.
CPE Credits: 5 - The complete list of CPE courses can be found here.
Program Details (NASBA) View
||No advance preparation required.
|Recent Revision Date
||March 6, 2017
|Instructional Delivery Method
||QAS Self Study
|Field of Study
Learn now pay later with
To make it even easier to learn, you can finance your program through Affirm.
Loans offered through Affirm are available in the U.S. and Canada.
Easy monthly payments
Pay your monthly bill using a bank transfer, check, or debit card.
Duration : 45 Minutes
Lesson 1: Regulatory Environment Overview
Lesson 2: Rule 15C3-3 Reserve Formula
Duration : 2 Hours
Lesson 1: Settlement
Lesson 2: Custody and Asset Servicing
Lesson 3: Margin
Lesson 4: Stock Record
Duration : 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Lesson 1: Rule 15C3-3 Reserve Formula
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the background and reasoning for the Rule’s existence.
- Determine the difference between customers and non-customers.
- Gain understanding of how the stock record allocation works and understand why certain balance makes their way into the reserve formula.
- Review how possession or control requirements are calculated and action necessary when securities are in deficit.
- Review actual FOCUS Reserve Formula allocation.
Brokerage accounting, compliance and legal personnel, industry utilities and regulatory personnel, and system developers