The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
This course is no longer being offered. It has been replaced with the following:
Learn now pay later with
To make it even easier to learn, you can finance your program through Affirm.
Loans offered through Affirm are available in the U.S. and Canada.
Easy monthly payments
Pay your monthly bill using a bank transfer, check, or debit card.
Module 1: Project Analysis Using Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
Forecasting and Valuing Cash Flows
Project Risk Analysis
Module 2: Cost of Capital
Estimating a Firm's Cost of Capital
Estimating required rates of return for projects
Module 3: Financial Statements and Valuation
Forecasting Financial Performance
Earnings Dilution, Incentive Compensation, and Project Selection
Module 4: Enterprise Valuation
Relative Valuation Using Market Comparables
Valuation in a Private Equity Setting
Using Futures and Options to Value Real Investments
Utilize multiple valuation techniques to analyze businesses and future profitability
- Describe shareholder value creation
- Create a framework for choosing the appropriate valuation technique
- Compare discounted cash flow methods with comparable analysis
- Highlight the benefits and pitfalls of the different methods of valuation when using earnings and cash flows
- Calculate WACC and recognize the role of risk
- Value companies in special cases of LBO and option models
Sales teams, financial analysts, alternative investment professionals, regulators and auditors