Series 79 Exam Prep Package: Online
Passing the Series 79 exam allows an individual to function in the capacity of an investment banker and to facilitate mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, tender offers, and provide other banking services. The Series 79 Exam Prep package is presented by the Securities Institute of America, Inc., and the New York Institute of Finance.
This online, self-study package comprises 65 hours of premium exam prep content including:
- 180 days of instant access.
- 11+ hours of video training that covers the exam prep manual chapter by chapter to ensure comprehension.
- 312-page exam prep textbook and eBook.
- Unlimited simulated exams and topic-focused practice exams with over 1,000 randomized questions.
- Plus, comprehensive question and exam reports, checkpoint exams, greenlight exams, exam plan personal study calendar, online tools and cheat sheets, test tip videos, and phone, email, and chat support.
- You must pass the Securities Industry Essentials exam to be fully licensed. You may take either exam first. You do not need to be sponsored to take the SIE exam. In addition, you may be required to pass either the Series 63 exam.
Note: After you’ve purchased the Series 79 Exam Prep Package on NYIF.com, you'll receive your login details and access instructions from email@example.com within 1 business day. This course will be administered on the Securities Institute's learning management portal. If you have selected Pay by Invoice, you will receive login details once NYIF has received your payment.
Duration : 3 Hours
- Common stock, preferred stock, rights, warrants, settlement dates, dividend distribution, voting procedures, American depositary shares, REITS and more
Duration : 2 Hours
- The Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, the SEC, preliminary, special and annual proxies, SEC reporting, Rule 135 and 165, Sarbanes Oxley, Regulation S-K, M-A and S-X, audit committees and more
Duration : 2.8 Hours
- The M&A process, buy side and sell side bankers, The auction process, the business profile, NDAs, CIMs, fairness opinions, structuring the transaction and more
Duration : 2 Hours
- Tender offers, issuer buybacks, going private transactions, financial restructuring, Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy, estate operations and more
Duration : 2.5 Hours
- The securities Act of 1933, prospectus requirements, final, preliminary and free writing prospectuses, cooling off period, tombstone ads, free riding and withholding, underwriting corporate securities, type of underwriting commitments, underwriter’s compensation, private placements, Rule 144, Regulation A and S offerings, Rule 145,147, 415 and more
Duration : 3.4 Hours
- GAAP accounting and reporting, analyzing the balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flow and stockholder’s equity, the impact of converting securities, stock and cash dividends, stock splits, retained earnings, pro forma financial statements and more
Duration : 4.5 Hours
- PE and PEG ratios, enterprise value, equity value, free cash flow, price to free cash flow, weighted average cost of capital, levered and unlevered beta, cost of equity, discounted cash flow and more
Duration : 3.5 Hours
- Calculating an offering price, accretion and dilution analysis, cash and stock transactions, combined enterprise value, leveraged buyouts, calculating goodwill, the impact of employee stock options and more.
Duaration : 15 Hours
Duaration : 20 Hours