The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Mergers & Acquisitions - Structuring the Deal
Understanding practical transaction structures for Mergers and Acquisitions and their financial tax, legal and accounting implications.
CPE Credits: 7
This course is a component of the M&A Professional Certificate
- Solid knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Basics of corporate finance (TVM, cash flows, and discounting)
- Excel skills
Learn now pay later with
To make it even easier to learn, you can finance your program through Affirm.
Loans offered through Affirm are available in the U.S. and Canada.
Easy monthly payments
Pay your monthly bill using a bank transfer, check, or debit card.
Module 1: Structuring the Mergers & Acquisitions deal
Letter of Intent
Seller paper, earn outs, hope certificates
Tax loss mergers
Roll-ups, consolidation plays
Distressed (Bankruptcy) M&A
Special Purpose Acquisition Corp. (SPAC), Blind pool
Reverse merger, backdoor IPO
Structuring the deal from multiple perspectives involving common to unusual transactions
- Acquire practical skills in the procedures and techniques of M&A
- Gain different M&A perspectives of buyers and sellers
- Learn difference between asset and stock deals
- Review basic legal agreements
- Look at a variety of unusual transactions
Financial analysts/managers, bankers, strategic planning professionals, corporate finance lawyers and accountants, market regulators