PGDM in Investment Banking
New York Institute of Finance (NYIF) has collaborated with Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSoM), India, a QS Globally Ranked and ACCSB Accredited B-School, to launch a first-of-its-kind Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) with specialisation in Investment Banking. The PGDM Investment Banking is a 24-month long MBA equivalent program.
Designed around the CareerTrack series of MBA level programs offered by the JAGSoM, this CareerTrack PGDM Investment banking focuses on training participants with skillsets required for a successful career in investment banking industry and related advisory services.
The second year specialisation courses of the PGDM are based on NYIF’s Chartered Investment Banking Analyst (CIBA) designation and participants in the program will learn the entire CIBA curriculum.
At the end of the program, participants will receive a PGDM in Finance (MBA equivalent) from the JAGSoM and shall receive the industry-renowned CIBA Certification from NYIF after passing the exam.
PGDM Program Structure
Year 1 : Foundation Courses in Business Management and Finance (delivered by JAGSoM)
Year 2 : Specialisation Courses in Investment Banking (CIBA curriculum and delivered by NYIF)
Entire program is designed with focus on applied, practical learning, real-world IB case studies, and capstone projects
Holistic development via mentorship, masterclasses and on-campus immersion
- Spreadsheet Modelling
- Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Proficiency in Business Tools
- Introduction to Digital Business
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Economics
- Behavioural Science
- Human Capital Management
- Decision Making Science
- Financial Accounting I
- Service Process Management
- Corporate Finance I
- Business Strategy & Simulations
- Business Communication Skills
- Social Immersion Program
- Design Thinking
- Industry Consulting Project
- Financial Accounting II
- Corporate Finance II
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Business Valuation
- Quantitative Valuation Techniques
- Advanced Financial Modelling
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) I : Concepts and Theories
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) II : Deal Structuring and Free Cash Flow Modelling
- Accounting for Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As)
- Capstone Project in Investment Banking
- Dedicated career guidance from experienced industry professionals to help you understand where you are in your professional journey, what your strengths and development areas are, and how you should set yourself up for professional success in Investment Banking and Financial Services.
- Lectures and Workshops from renowned Industry Professionals, Faculty and Institutes on the latest trends in Investment Banking.
- 3-7 day in-person immersion at the JAGSoM campus for students to network with faculty and industry professionals.