Wealth Management Program
This program is being revised. Please check back soon for details.
Traders, sales professionals, back office professionals, financial analysts, cash/money managers, auditors, compliance professionals, financial and bank officers, accountants and regulators.
Students will be able to:
- Understand the basics of global economics and the impact on wealth generation as well as the risks to maintaining wealth.
- Examine the basics of client credit analysis, loan structures and regulations governing lending in the US and how credit is used to leverage other wealth-generating instruments.
- Explore the basics of portfolio management using traditional asset classes.
- Identify appropriate risk and return parameters and how to explain asset allocation, diversifi cation, and portfolio performance to clients.
- Understand the purposes of derivatives and alternative investment products for clients.
- Explore the complex world of tax and estate planning structures in the US and abroad.
- Learn to speak confidently and compellingly to clients about investments and their individual portfolios, and to build solid, lasting relationships.
Module 8: Consultative Selling Skills to Investment Client
CPE Credits 108
No advance preparation required.
This course has no prerequisites.